Golden Lions Club
PO Box 192
Golden, CO 80402
President: Peter Keppler
The Golden Lions Club meets at 6:30PM on the first Thursday of every month at the Table Mountain Inn and on the fourth Thursday of every month at the American Legion Post 21.
The Golden Lions Club was chartered with Lions International in December 1942. We serve Golden Colorado and the surrounding communities.
Our activities and support include:
- Currently provide (3) $2000 scholarships to Golden High School.
- 9Health Fair - Working multiple locations.
- Constructing gazebos, dugouts, park shelters and other recreational facilities throughtout the community.
- Kidsight - Eye testing over 3000 preschool kids annually.
- Colorado Lions Camp - Sponsoring kids for a week at camp.
- Backpack Program - Provides backpacks full food for on weekends for children in need.
- Family Tree - Provides innovative, life-changing services designed to end child abuse, domestic violence and homelessness.
- Rocky Mtn Lions Eye bank - Provides nearly 2,000 sight-restorative cornea transplants each year.
- Rocky Mtn Lions Eye Institute - Provides skilled services for those seeking care for eye diseases.
- Annual chili supper.
- Annual Food Drive with the Golden Post Office.
- Organizing the 4th of July Festival with live music, free rides for kids, refreshments and concluding the day with fireworks.
These are just a few of the activities and organizations the Golden Lions Club support.
All Rights Reserved Copyright © 1943-2017